Boston University Center for Aging and Disability Education and Research (CADER)
The following course from the Boston University Center for Aging and Disability Education and Research (CADER) is available for professional staff working within the Pennsylvania Area Agency on Aging network:
- Assessment with Older Adults and Persons with Disabilities
Steps to Request Access to Boston University:
- Access to Boston University is only being granted to individuals who complete assessments as part of their job title/role and plan to take the LCD Assessor Credentialing Exam prior to March 31, 2019*.
- An Assessment Supervisor should submit an email on behalf of the staff member(s) the request is being made for, to P4A – Margot Troutman (email@example.com). Please include the following information for the person who is to receive access to the Boston University online trainings:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Job Title
- Agency Name
- *By submitting the email to P4A, the Assessment Supervisor is confirming that the staff member(s) for whom the request is being made, completes assessments as part of their job title/role and plans to take the LCD Assessor Credentialing Exam prior to March 31, 2019.
- After P4A receives and reviews the request, it will be sent to Boston University for processing.
- First and Last Name
Registration and Enrollment:
- After Boston University receives the request from P4A, it will be processed and they will send the individual(s) an email that contains instructions for registration and enrollment in the Boston University online training program.
- If technical assistance is needed to access or navigate the Boston University CADER training portal, below are several methods to request assistance:
- Reset password: https://weblogin.bu.edu/buweb/resetpw
- Submit a Tech Support Form: https://bu219.activehosted.com/f/27
- Contact BU IT Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-353-HELP (available on nights/weekends)
- Contact CADER: email@example.com or 617-358-2626
- NOTE: LTLTI does not have access to the Boston University CADER training portal to provide technical assistance.
NOTE: The following Boston University courses that were offered prior to June 30, 2018, are no longer available:
- Pennsylvania Core Training
- Pennsylvania State Assessor Training