Assisted Living Residence Administrator Orientation
- July 13, 2012 - July 13, 2012
- 8:00AM - 3:00PM
This orientation program is for assisted living residence administrators to fulfill the administrative training requirements per the regulations. A current personal care home administrator may attend this orientation if their personal care home intends to apply for an assisted living license within the next 6 months.
There is no fee to attend, but preregistration is required. Slots are limited and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. Registration starts at 8:30 am. Orientation will run from 9:00 am—4:00 pm. Registration includes session and breaks. Lunch will not be included and is on your own. Workshop is limited to 30 participants.
Highlights of the Orientation Training will include:
- Overview of Act 56 and the Development of the Assisted Living Residence Regulations
- Application Process
- Licensing Inspection Process
- Licensing Inspection Instrument
- Discussion of Key Regulations and their Differences from Personal Care Homes
- Assisted Living Services
- Special Care Units
- Additional Related Topics
This training will be conducted at the:
OakBridge Terrace at Fort Washington Estates
735 Susquehanna Road
Fort Washington, PA 19034
This event has passed.View upcoming occurrences of this event.